How to buy
Step-by-step instructions for purchasing a license.
- Click the "buy" button
- Next, you will be redirected to the authorization page.
- If you already have an account, go to your personal account. If a not, go through registration.
- In your personal account, choose the tariffs offered to you.
- When you click on the buy button, a window will appear prompting you to go to the shopping cart.
- The basket will contain your orders and the ability to enter a promotional code.
- After that you will need to proceed to checkout.
- After making a purchase, you will be redirected to the License. Click the View button to view your license information. Also in this section you can download the software.
- Important!!! You need to set a password for each license.
- Important! LOGIN and PASSWORD from the account do not match the password for the license. The login to enter the program is the name of the license (Username)
How to install?
Step by step instructions on how to install the software.
- Download the installer.
- Open it and click next.
- The next window will have two items. Create a shortcut and set additional settings. Leave it as it is.
- Then select the location where you will install the software.
How to use?Browser
1. Start window
- - create a new profile
- - In developing
- - In developing
- - Tag manager
- - Profile manager
- Unarchive Profiles
- - Settings
- Change interface language
- Select a theme (in development)
- Set basic profile settings
- Update software to the latest version
After clicking on this button, a window will appear in which you can configure your profile
In this window, you can create a tag. It is convenient to hang tags on a profile for further filtering.
In this window you can manage your profiles. And perform such actions as:
In this window you can manage the main settings:
2. Profile menu.
To install configs. You need to click on the "gear".
In the menu that opens, enter the address of the site with the configs and your token. Then click "Check" and the "Save" button.
Update and select the desired config.
- - proxy
- - Network configuration
- - System configuration
- Save Сookies
- Download Сookies
- Delete all Сookies
- Export Сookies
In this section, you are given the opportunity to connect a Proxy
In the "Network configuration" section, you can enable WebRTC, as well as configure the location using Latitude and Longitude. It is also possible to set a Time Zone. MaxMind determines geolocation and timezone by IP, if a proxy is installed, then geolocation and timezone is determined by proxy.
In "System configuration" you can manage settings such as Canvas, WebGL, Audio and Screen Size.
Cookies, as the name suggests, stores cookies. In this section you can perform such actions as:
- - Fast start
- - Bot
- - Save
- - Open
"Fast Start" is a one-time login, no data is saved. How to use the browser, go to the browser section.
When the "Bot" starts, a window will open in which you can upload your list of sites that the bot should go through, or register them manually. You can also set the timer for the time you need.
If you just want to save the profile and not go directly to the browser, click save
The "Open" button takes you to the browser.
- - Settings
You can change profile settings without leaving your browser.
|#||Terms||Definition of the term|
|1||Profile||A collection of data and settings for a specific browser. Contains cookies, config and other program settings. You can create many profiles, even with the same configs, but different settings.|
|2||Config||A dataset taken from a specific real browser. By choosing a certain config in the program and creating a browser with it, the sites will think that you are using the browser from which the config is removed.|
|3||Proxy||It is used to change the users IP address, there are different types of Proxy, the most popular are Socks5. Undetectable does not provide proxies.|
|4||Fingerprint||A set of data that sites can learn about a user and his devices through a browser.|
|5||WebRTC||An open standard for multimedia communication implemented in a browser. Through it, it is possible to determine the users IP address bypassing the proxy.|
|8||Сookies||These are files that are stored on your computer by your browser when you visit websites. They can contain any information, for example, information about authorization or settings. They are located in directories with browser settings, usually the user profile.|
|9||Bot||A program that performs any action automatically on a specific schedule.|
|10||Authentication||Verification and confirmation of the identity of the subject.|