How to get started with Undetectable
Last updated 25 May, 2021
Step 1. Register in undetectable.io
Register on the website https://undetectable.io/
Fill in the registration form (login, email, and password)
Confirm your mail by opening the verification link in the email
Step 2. License selection and registration
Choose one of the suggested rates on the site.
Go to the shopping cart to make a purchase
Complete your order
Step 3. Setting a password for the license
Attention! The USERNAME and PASSWORD for the account do not match the password for the license.
The username for entering the program is the license name (Username)
Select a license and click on the “View” button.
Set a password for the license
Step 6. Installing the program
Now you can install the program using the links below and enter the license username and password at startup.
Step 7. Creating the first profile
- Specify the name of the profile
- Select the desired configuration (50 different browser configurations with fresh prints will be available by default. During the beta test, the list of configurations may be updated more often than usual)
Full-text search works by configuration
Install the main and additional language if necessary
- Go to the Network tab and configure Proxy and WebRTC
- Select the proxy type, define a public IP for WebRTC, and generate a local IP address.
- Go to the Geolocation tab and click on MaxMind. Now all geolocation settings will be filled in based on your proxy.
This tab can be left unchanged – this is suitable for most users.
In this tab you can:
- Import cookies from a file in JSON format
- Export cookies in JSON format
- Delete all about cookies
- Update the list with cookies to the current state
After setting up the profile, save it and it will appear on the left in the list of profiles.
Now you can launch the browser, change the settings of the home page or open previous tabs, add notes to your profile.
Attention! After each profile change, you need to save the data by clicking on the Save button
Step 8. Program update
To update simply restart the program and you will be prompted to update to the latest version when you log in.
During the beta testing phase, we try to release updates daily, improving the functionality and fixing bugs found, so be sure to check for updates.
And if you find a bug or have any suggestions on how to improve our solution, you can quickly contact us in any way that is convenient for you: