How to get started with Undetectable
Last updated 13 September, 2021
To create the first profile to work with, you must click on “Plus” in the browser menu:
After that the browser workspace will be divided into 4 parts:
- License term information, list of profiles
- Setting up a new profile
- Profile information for the profile you are creating
Fill in the profile settings:
- Profile name
- Configuration (the minimum license has 20 available)
- Operating system
- Custom User Agent as needed
- Screen Size
- Main language and additional language if needed
You can also set a tag for a profile. Tags are needed for further grouping them together. If you work with hundreds of profiles or more, this function becomes indispensable.
After filling in these “required” fields, you can click on Save, the configuration will be saved, but we will familiarize ourselves with the rest of the settings.