Not allowed to run ads on Facebook?
Most often, blocking occurs due to violation of the rules. This may be not only due to the inattention of the arbitrator. Some rules are not obvious and are not specified anywhere. Examples: the ad used a stop word that is not in the advertising policy; the checking algorithms considered that the model was too nude in the photo. In rare cases, blocking occurs due to failures in the algorithms.
Common reasons for ad disapproval
Common reasons why Facebook might not skip ads include:
- Mistakes in the URL. This includes cloaking - when the link that the user clicks leads to another site, and moderators detect this. Cloaking is required to promote many arbitrage offers and is set up from multiple accounts. Undetectable makes it easy to create multiple accounts to scale and run profitable campaigns. Each account for FB will be maximally trusted.
- Attempt to promote prohibited goods. Their list is specified in the FB Advertising Rules.
- Before and after pictures. This is not allowed on FB. But you can use associations, show measuring instruments, clothes of different sizes, infographics instead of the human body.
- Clickable buttons and non-clickable elements. For example, the Play button.
- Incorrect mention of FB. The Facebook name must be capitalized, in normal font, and used in conjunction with the official logo. It is forbidden to remake it into another form, for example, "Facebook", "Facebook".
- Personal Discrimination. FB regards as attempts to discriminate if the advertisement contains personal characteristics: gender, age, health status, religion, race, and others. The list is specified in the Advertising Rules.
- Misleading. The effectiveness of the product must be supported by facts.
- Extra text on the image. The share of text information on the image should not exceed 20% of the image area. Exceptions are book covers, music albums, product packaging, posters, games.
- Spelling errors. These include, among other things, the use of special characters for other purposes, obscene language, capslock, an abundance of smileys.
- Poor quality image. If the photos are fuzzy, blurry, FB will not let them through. You can improve creatives using neural networks, such as Let's Enhance, Waifu2x, Vance AI Image Enlarger, Neural Love.
- Technical glitch. FB algorithms can sometimes fail. In this case, you can solve the problem by contacting support.
How to get Facebook to skip the ad
It is important to do everything so that deviations are as small as possible. Each failure to pass moderation is a minus for the trust. If there are many deviations, Facebook blocks the account.
In the event that a deviation occurs, you can:
- Fix bug if found. For example, replace the “before and after” photo, rewrite the text so that it is literate. After editing, the ad must be sent for moderation again.
- File an appeal. If the arbitrator is sure that he has a white offer and the creative does not violate the rules, you can file an appeal through a special form. It is important to substantiate the appeal, to present evidence.
It is advisable to remove blocked or disapproved ads so that they do not "hang" in the account, as this will reduce trust.
How to avoid ad disapproval and FB bans
To extend the life of your account and increase its trust due to the absence of deviations, we recommend:
- Regularly review the Advertising Rules for changes, check your ads according to them as a checklist.
- Work on the quality of the creative: competent text, reliable information, clear image.
- Carefully bind the card, monitor the replenishment of the balance. Blocks happen if there are errors and inconsistencies in the payment details; if the balance was replenished by a large amount from an unheated account.
- Qualitatively warm up accounts. Undetectable is equipped with a cookie bot that provides automatic warm-up.
Facebook may not let the ad pass for no apparent reason, even if the affiliate promotes a white offer. Attentive attention to the Advertising Rules and to all elements of the bundle - creative, link, landing, warm-up - will reduce the percentage of deviations and thereby increase account trust.
Join 2,000+ Active users growing with Undetectable
- Reliable Browser Fingerprints
- Unlimited local profiles from $49
- Responsive tech support