How to Properly Link a Card to Facebook for Instagram Advertising and Which Cards to Choose
To start advertising on Instagram, settings must be made in the Facebook Ads advertising account. Additionally, payment for promotion is required, and to do this, a payment card must be linked.
How to link a card in Facebook for advertising on Instagram
Technically, the card is linked in Facebook Ads in the "Billing" section - "Add payment method".
There are several nuances that need to be considered in order to avoid Risk Payment and increase the trust of the account:
- In Facebook Ads and Instagram, it is important to always log in with the IP of the correct location for all payment and advertising actions. Undetectable Browser can help with this.
- Adhere to the rule: 1 account = 1 proxy = 1 card. If you link the card to several accounts, when Facebook blocks the payment, it will block all associated accounts.
- Ideally, the location of the card should approximately match the account and IP location. For example, if the location is in Europe, the card should be from the same country or a neighboring one.
- It is advisable to use cards from locations that Facebook considers trustworthy. These are Tier-1 countries, such as the USA, Western Europe, and also Ukrainian cards. Visa and Mastercard cards inspire trust in Facebook.
- The card should only be linked after the account has been created and has aged. A few days should pass after the account has been created.
- Make several payments from the card. For example, make a purchase from an online store after going from Facebook and logging in. This will increase Facebook's trust in the card.
- There should be a small amount of money on the card, around $1 - Facebook will deduct this money and then return it to verify that the card is working.
- After the card is linked, gradually increase the limits. It is not recommended to immediately launch an Instagram campaign with a large budget.
- It is not necessary for the card to have a name - anonymous virtual cards work well with Facebook. However, the BIN - the first 6 digits - should not be visible to first-party fraudsters.
Which cards are better to use
Facebook actively fights fraud and strictly reviews all cards. There are separate blacklists of unreliable banks and BINs that were used by first-time advertisers. It is important to choose a card that is not on these blacklists.
A convenient option is prepaid virtual cards. No bank account is created for them. You need to pay for their issuance, but you will not need to present a passport. The prepaid card is replenished immediately during issuance.
Arbitrage practitioners use the following services, whose cards have trusted BINs and are well linked to Facebook:
- Anybill. You can choose one of three BIN options, card type - VISA, MasterCard, China Union Pay. Commission from 3%.
- 4x4.io. To issue a card, you need to provide information about your business and budget. Commission 5%. You can top up your balance with BTC, USDT.
- PST. With this platform, you can create cards with US BINs in minutes. Commission from 2%, you can top up your account in USDT.
- Spenge. Card issuance costs €5, maintenance €10 per month, commission for replenishment 2.5%. You can top up with Wire, cryptocurrency wallets.
- EPN. You can create a VISA or Mastercard card in your personal account. You can top up your card account in USDT, BTC. Commission 2-4%.
To scale linkages, you will need many cards. It is desirable to find a supplier with whom you can work on a permanent basis without downtime. And the Undetectable Browser will help you easily manage a large number of accounts and campaigns!
Linking a card for paying for Instagram advertising in Facebook Ads is not difficult. It is important to avoid mistakes and inaccuracies to avoid blocking, as well as choose trusted services that provide cards with trusted BINs.
Join 2,000+ Active users growing with Undetectable
- Reliable Browser Fingerprints
- Unlimited local profiles from $49
- Responsive tech support