How to add other users to your Undetectable account and how to manage their roles
One of the advantages of Undetectable Browser is the ability to work with profiles together. You can invite colleagues, employees, manage their access, assign roles in the cloud panel https://cloud.undetectable.io/ and thus optimize business processes. Undetectable supports unlimited creation and storage of local browser profiles, including accounts maintained by different colleagues.
Using this section, you can manage access and settings for all members of your team.
In the section, you can view information about colleagues or subordinate employees, assign them a role, and form working groups.
You can add each new user in a few simple steps:
- Enter the email address of the desired person. An invitation and login information will be sent to your email.
- Specify a username.
- Define its role.
- Assign a user to a group. You can create an unlimited number of groups.
- Send an invitation directly from Undetectable. No need to separately go to the mail, everything happens quickly in single window mode.
We will also consider an algorithm for how to add a new user group, for example, when there are several commands:
- Enter the email addresses of users, each line contains one address.
- Determine the roles of the invited people.
- Set up a group.
- Send invitations.
What roles can be assigned to users
Roles are managed using the "Roles" section on the main dashboard. In this section, you can manage access for all users of your team. By default, 2 roles are created:
However, if necessary, you can create your own roles using the permissions list. For example, you can prohibit or allow the creation of profiles (cloud or local), access to configurations, editing roles and groups. Created roles can be edited at any time.
In this section you can manage:
- groups of users, such as colleagues or employees;
- cloud profiles.
Groups allow you to create separate sub-commands for the convenience of working with cloud profiles. Groups work like this:
- you create a group;
- further define the users who are allowed to enter the created group;
- when creating cloud profiles (transferring from local to cloud), define them in the created group.
When the program is launched, a user, such as your colleague, will only see cloud profiles from the groups they are a member of. You can give each person access to several groups at once. Cloud profiles can be moved between groups.
To create a group, follow these steps:
- Click on "New Group".
- Enter a name for the group.
- Add the required users.
- Click Save Changes.
Working with the "Profiles" section
The "Profiles" section allows you to view complete information, track the current status of cloud profiles - by status or by activity log, and manage them. For example, transfer between groups, unlock and delete, transfer to other users from the team.
There may be times when you need to unlock a profile that is in a locked state. To do this, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Click on the status "Blocked".
- Enter the word "RESET" in the text input field in the window that appears.
- Press the Reset button.
Undetectable Browser is a universal solution not only for solo arbitrators, but also for arbitrage, marketing and digital teams. Thanks to an intuitive interface, setting up sharing takes place in minutes. Already today you can invite colleagues and work together on scaling campaigns!
Join 2,000+ Active users growing with Undetectable
- Reliable Browser Fingerprints
- Unlimited local profiles from $49
- Responsive tech support