How to use Undetectable API for interacting with third-party solutions?
Undetectable provides a variety of tools to simplify the implementation of a rather complex multi-account access mechanism. However, these capabilities are not enough when it comes to truly large-scale activities involving hundreds of fingerprints, accounts, and configurations. Therefore, in such extreme conditions, it is better to be safe and simplify your professional life with the help of specialized process automation tools. For such cases, Undetectable has a native API.
Anti-detection browser API: integration with Selenium, Puppeteer, and Playwright for automation
Most often, the anti-detection browser API is used to integrate with the following third-party automation solutions:
- Selenium a collection of libraries for various programming languages, used to manage web applications and sites via the Json Wire Protocol. It allows through HTTP to indicate to Undetectable what actions it should perform on the site during the current visit session.
- Puppeteer a Node.js library. Designed for browser automation based on the Chromium engine. To do this, the library uses the Chrome DevTools Protocol API.
- Playwright another Node.js library developed by Microsoft. Used for cross-browser automation and testing in Chrome, Firefox, and WebKit.
Further work through the API boils down to exchanging data between two applications: Undetectable and the automation tool. To do this, you need to open anti-detection, and when you open it, a server will start on the local port through which information will be transmitted. By default, the local server uses port 25325, but in the tool settings, you can activate another port.
Interaction occurs through the localhost. Therefore, in your automation script, you will be able to refer to the Undetectable program through the IP address 127.0.0.1.
More details about the setup and operation procedure with anti-detection and automation tools can be found in the program knowledge base.
This is how we open up new possibilities for you every day with Undetectable. Now you will be able to not only skillfully work with the anti-detection functionality but also automate the process of testing profiles and performing other routine tasks.
Join 2,000+ Active users growing with Undetectable
- Reliable Browser Fingerprints
- Unlimited local profiles from $49
- Responsive tech support