Start the bot by clicking the button Bot on the left of the platform working space.
The following window will open:
The Bot Functionality
The functionality of the bot allows you to set up an automatic browsing of web-sites for a selected period of time. How to set it up correctly?
- Profiles – one or more profiles with which you will work;
- Pages is one moment – an amount of pages the bot opens at the same time;
At the moment, there are three scripts available for the bot to work:
- Browse Pages In Order. Each profile goes through to the specified web-sites in the order of the list;
- Browse Pages Randomly. Each profile goes through to web-sites in a random order;
- Group Pages by Profiles. Links are shuffled and distributed among all active profiles.
The script launch can be paused and resumed when needed. With the Timer option, you can flexibly adjust the time spent on the web-site and the intervals between actions. Or select Random interval, in order the bot randomly to be on a web-site within the specified time set by the User.
Links can be imported using the Import links button. To do this, select a text file with a list of links, each on a new line and click the import button.
Top Sites Generator
We have added a Top Sites Generator, where you can select desired country and number of web-sites. In a few seconds you get a list of the most popular web-sites, which you can copy and paste into our bot.
Also we develop such a tool as an automatic link click through on pages and computer mouse movement emulation. All these things will allow you to “warm up” your profile before getting registered on web-sites.