Trusted email addresses for Facebook registration: what they are and why they are needed
Trustworthy emails are determined by Facebook's verification robots. When an arbitrator creates a new account, algorithms begin to watch it and study its behavior. The more actions that resemble those of a typical user, the more trust is gained.
Thus, a trusted email is an email that closely resembles the address of a typical Facebook user. The advantage of such an email is that the account is blocked less frequently and lives longer than if a suspicious email service were used.
How to extend the life of a Facebook account using trusted email
FB algorithms study each new user by analyzing several parameters at once, including IP address, geo, device, operating system, browser, websites that a person visits, User Agent.
Undetectable Browser will provide reliable traffic arbitration on Facebook without bans, help show Facebook the necessary parameters, and protect the account from strict moderators. And together with a trusted email, your account will live longer and bring more profit. Moderator robots study what kind of email a person uses: where this email was mentioned, on which websites there were authorizations from it, how long the person has been using it.
It is important that the email used has never been linked to other Facebook accounts before. If any of them violated the rules, the email is no longer trusted by default.
For Facebook, it is optimal to use a Gmail email.
How to increase email trust:
- Link the phone number associated with the FB account to the email.
- Warm up the mailbox before linking to FB: write emails from it, register on portals and online stores.
- Do not use the same email that was previously associated with Facebook.
- Register using a phone: clear cache beforehand, install a new SIM card. An alternative option is to register in the Google Chrome browser.
How to create a trusted email for Facebook
There are several ways to create a trusted email:
- Using Google Workspace. You will need to make the email addresses unique by adding dots between letters in the names. For example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and so on. All emails sent to these addresses will go to the original desired address, firstname.lastname@example.org. This way, you can create thousands of unique emails.
- Using Smailpro. This is software that allows you to automatically create trusted emails.
- Buying from a store. It is advisable to check for the availability of IMAP, POP3, SMTP protocols, and also make sure they are registered with IPs that are not blacklisted by Facebook.
It is important to also consider the phone numbers and proxies used for Undetectable Browser when creating a Facebook account. They should match the GEO location of the account. For example, if a French account is being registered, a French proxy should be used and registered with a virtual number of a conditional French resident.
Uses of trusted emails
Trusted emails are necessary for an arbitrator if they work with other Meta services such as Instagram, and also for TikTok.
If an arbitrator uses alternative sources, such as foreign platforms from other GEO locations, certain email addresses and domains may not be available. In this case, a trusted email will be considered a registered email on the local service.
For example, an arbitrator works with dating offers and needs to register on foreign dating sites. Gmail is not always suitable as algorithms can track that the person is using other Google services from their device. Trusted emails for these sites include yahoo, tutanota.de, outlook.live, mail.protonmail.
Trusted emails are needed for registration on Facebook and other platforms with rules that allow registration not from all GEO locations. You can create a trusted email address using the methods discussed or buy one from a store. When buying, you should consider the budget for virtual numbers and proxies.
Join 2,000+ Active users growing with Undetectable
- Reliable Browser Fingerprints
- Unlimited local profiles from $49
- Responsive tech support